Wednesday, February 01, 2006

We had a great Chinese New Year celebration on January 29th at Jin Wah, a Chinese restaurant in Beaverton. There were almost 200 people attending, which made for quite close quarters in the room provided! There were dance performances (in a tiny cleared area) by several Chinese school dance groups, and face painting and tables with things for sale. NaiNai bought Kaeli a case of flashcards of animals with the words in Chinese, English and PinYin. YeYe took Kaeli over to the face painter, who painted a wonderful butterfly on her face. Madison later got one, too.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Hi! My name is M'sMom and I host a blog called Random Blog of the Day. What I do is, each day I log onto my blog and then hit the "NEXT BLOG" button. Yours popped up, so it gets a mention on my site. I love the blog and the job you are doing! Keep it up!

M'sMom http://rbod.blogspot.com/

MJ Tam said...

Just beautiful!

Kaeli is such a pretty little girl. And both of you are so blessed to have each other!